Saturday, May 05, 2007

What is Brain Fog?

Brain Fog is the inability to concentrate and possibly experiencing some type of memory problems. You may go into a state of confusion or suddenly lack clarity. There have been studies that show limited improvement with some drugs. You should talk to your doctor and be willing to experiment and try different avenues.

Fatigue contributes to those that suffer from brain fog. So you must try to combat the fatigue in conjunction with your brain fog issues.

Try to find safe supplements that help your low energy levels and any prescriptions that your doctor has recommended. Be sure to keep your PCP and Pain Management doctor communicating with each other.

In order to succeed, you must stay in constant communication and update your medical records that should include, symptoms, medications, physical activity and diet details. I know it can be difficult to keep records, but without these records you will never be able to figure out what works for you.

We are all different and react to medications, exercise, etc. in our own unique way. So what may work for your friend or family member, may not work for you. Do not get discouraged and keep trying.

I am in the process of creating my own personal record keeping ideas. I will share this with you as soon as I have made it easy to use. Do not give up on me......I am trying to help you.

I pray and hope that this post has helped someone today. Praying for a pain free day.

Fibro Viv

No comments: