Saturday, May 05, 2007

How to get general information about CFS

You find yourself or a loved one feeling debilitated mentally and physically and cannot function at a level you are used to functioning, there are places you can go and research prior to visiting your physician. However, please be sure and confirm or hopefully disprove a diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (C.F.S.). Try to remember that symptoms can be very similar to those of other illnesses.

The following website offers information on C.F.S.: www.cdc.gov


I do not gain any type of commission or points for advertising
www.cdc.gov. I sincerely pray that you do not suffer from this illness. I do and I deal with it on a daily basis. There are very few good days and many bad days. I have to stay focused and try to do something about helping myself as well as others. This BLOG and my posts help me feel like I am contributing and helping people in some small way.

CDC.gov (www.cdc.gov) is your on-line source for credible health information and is the official Web site of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC is committed to achieving true improvements in people’s health. CDC applies research and findings to improve people’s daily lives and responds to health emergencies—something that distinguishes CDC from its peer agencies. Working with states and other partners, CDC provides a system of health surveillance to monitor and prevent disease outbreaks (including bio-terrorism), implement disease prevention strategies, and maintain national health statistics. CDC also guards against international disease transmission, with personnel stationed in more than 25 foreign countries.

I pray and hope this information has helped someone today. Praying for a pain free day:)

Fibro Viv

No comments: