Sunday, May 20, 2007

Staying Committed to My Mission

I find that staying connected and recommitting to my mission naturally motivates me to be more driven, doing the best I can at that moment in time. You should know the thoughts I write and share come from my heart and values. My personal mission is important to me and helps me feel like I have accomplished something productive. I also pray and hope it helps other people. I want to reach out to so many people. Primarily to help others understand our illness and to share tools that have helped me.

If in the process it helps me monetarily, great. Otherwise, working against my values only causes me stress. I pray I am setting the right standards to help guide you through good times and bad. We all experience chaos and face different challenges in our daily life. Our most basic instinct should be to improve our lives and stick to our values everyday of our life.

Tips on Creating and Setting Clear Expectations:

Be determined
Use your imagination
Observe others
Evaluate your choices
Expect to make changes
Execute your actions
Prepare to expand and clarify your choices/actions


Create your vision, use your values and execute your purpose in life. I sometimes wonder if that is why I am ill. Maybe I needed a change in my vision and purpose in life. Who knows. I just know we all have a choice to make....beat yourself up, feel sorry for yourself, or do something about improving your health. Commit to improving your health.

The choice is yours. We all have a choice. I have to constantly remind myself of my mission to help me execute my dreams and goals. I am sometimes held back from achieving the success I desire -- simply because I lack the sustained physical and mental stamina to consistently achieve the results I want. I choose to not let those obstacles get in my way. I have to repeat that to myself over and over. Now you try it.

I pray and hope this information has helped someone today. I also hope it gives you a better understanding of why I am determined to keep this blog going.




Everything on this site is copyright Viv Walters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are days I just want to give up. I too had to change my lifestyle and it was difficult. Actually, it is still difficult to accept. Thanks for sharing your experiences.