Thursday, November 01, 2007

Working towards conquering Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia


Today I start my goal to write and add a post everyday in November. One of my goals is to educate, share information, tips, tools, and share my own experience with people. I want to offer people encouragement, acceptance and help.

There are still people, including members of the medical community that do not believe in chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia. This makes it difficult for people seeking help and support.

It is devastating to experience our health go downwards without any type of warning or explanation. Our life changes dramatically and we have to remain positive and strong for our own sanity.

The first step towards taking control of our health is knowing what to expect and what it means to have these disorders. Education, support, acceptance and love is the key to learning how to manage the pain, fatigue and the impact it has on us.

People react differently to pain, fatigue and change. I want to reach out and help people seeking support and acceptance. I pray and hope I can do this on a daily basis.

Please feel free to post comments and questions. Share your own experience and please open yourself up to accepting help. I am here to help you deal with the everyday challenges of life and together we can work towards conquering Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia.

I pray and hope you have a pain free day.

Fibro Viv

NOTE: Please understand I am not a medical professional, please talk to your doctor prior to completing any tips I offer. God Bless.

No comments: