Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankgiving, what is it about?

Thanksgiving day is a day to share your thoughts and love with everyone you know. A day to give thanks to our Lord for every miracle he has sent our way. Challenges in our lives only make us stronger. I believe we are given those challenges because we can handle them. Hopefully we learn from them and share our experience with others to help them when they are experiencing a challenge in their life.

I pray and hope that I have been able to share my own experience and thoughts in a way that touches someones life. I know I have read many sites that share their experience and it has helped me.

I am grateful to have met many wonderful talented people on the Internet. I am grateful for my family and friends and the many memories I have from the past and I am looking forward to the future.

May God Bless everyone and may we meet again.

Viviana

No comments: