Sunday, September 23, 2007

Viv's tips: Ironing Board

There are many of you that have completed some yoga classes. When I was enrolled in the Pain Management Program, I never thought I would be able to complete it. Guess what? I did and it helped me.

THE IRONING BOARD

* Try to find a desk or something that is at the same level your waist is (it must be strong and firm).

* Bend and hold on to the end of that desk, positioning your pelvic , control the arch in the lower back.

* Straighten upper back,

* Keep your head in line with shoulders, ears and chin tucked in.

* Hold it for a few minutes, then try again.

This stretch feels good, please make sure you straighten your lower back, keep your head in line with your shoulders, ears and keep you chin tucked in. Again, I will try to add pictures later to help you out.

I hope and pray this post has helped someone today.

Viv

No comments: