You will find that practicing yoga helps alleviate pain when you feel a headache coming on:
- Close your eyes,
- Wrap an ace bandage around your forehead (starting at the back of your head), and across your temples and eyebrows (this will lessen the eye pressure),
- Move your eyeballs away from the eyelids (they should drop back and down in their sockets,
- Try to keep the bandage on for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- While seated at your desk, rest your forehead on a hard surface (like a book),
- Place your head down (this softens the skin at the back of the neck),
- Make sure there is a straight line between the back of the neck and shoulders,
- You can now bend your arms and support your elbows on the desk,
- Try inhaling and exhaling softly and quietly through your nose,
- Do not hold your breath,
- Make sure you keep your shoulders down (spreading your shoulder blades and moving down and away from each other),
- Hold for about five minutes.
I hope and pray that this post has helped someone today.