Tuesday, July 06, 2010

A Small Prayer for Jerry

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to ask a favor, please say a prayer for my hubby. He has been dealing with his C.O.P.D. and this mold count has been hard on him. I ended up having to take him to the hospital. Poor Baby, his second home is the hospital.

I am feeling kinda weak today. Stress tends to leave me fatigued. I plan on taking a short nap now that I have visited some blog sites. I received a kind award and plan on passing it forward soon. I
simply need to rest for now.

I hope and pray you have a stress, fatigue, and pain free day.

4 comments:

Toni said...

I'm so sorry about your husband, Viv. You and he are in my prayers. Life can be so tough.

Take good care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to include Jerry & yr family in all my prayers, have faith my dear

Fibro Viv said...

Hello Toni,

I believe in the power of prayer, thank you for including us in your prayers.

God Bless

Fibro Viv said...

Hello Bluesman!

I like your new pic! Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. Oh yes, faith is what keeps me going:)

God Bless