Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Old Project -Starting Again!

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to continue on my book project. Many things have changed and I still have prior items to change. My book will include my own experience, tips, forms, tools and suggestions on how to stay comfortable. My dream is to complete it, publish it, and the whole ideal is to help me heal emotionally. I will share the beginning of my journey as well as the path I have walked with fibromyalgia and chronic illness. I will start categorizing posts I plan on incorporating into my book under “My Book.”

So what you do think about this? Any suggestions? Any comments? I welcome anyone’s feedback.

I hope you have a pain and fatigue free day!

Fibro Viv

4 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I love this idea!

Seems writing is such a healthy way to outwardly share thoughts.
I think this could be very helpful to a lot of people Viv. Maybe when you are famous I can say we met blogging!!!

Best wishes from Minnesota,
Eric "SpeedyCat"

Fibro Viv said...

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the vote of confidence:)

Unknown said...

Good for you ! You write very well.

I don't think we could find 2 people who have the exact same symptoms. I usually hear from other's that "i have a friend that has it and she doesn't have pain, or fatigue like you do".
My daughter and I both have it and our symptoms are very different.
Dr's need to listen to their patients., too.

If any of you visit my site after this one, Please do me a favor and leave a comment, or I welcome Followers. I always feel like giving up if I don't know anyone is out there.
In return, I would love to read some of your blogs.

Fibro Viv said...

Hello Connie,

I agree with you Connie, doctors do need to listen because everyone is different.

Thank you for commenting. I will go visit your site and if it isn't listed on my blog list, I will add it.

I hope you and your daughter have a pain and fatigue free day.