Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Don't use your energy to worry, use it to believe in yourself!

Hi Everyone!

Today I want to focus on how to manage the energy we have for the day. I know I don't always wake up full of energy but I try to find ways to energize myself.

Those of us that suffer from chronic fatigue find it difficult to feel energized. If you didn't sleep well last night, don't worry you can still find a way to feel energized. Try the following:

1.  Sit up, take a couple of deep breaths and close your eyes. Just free yourself of any worries.

2.  Try to complete a couple of soft easy stretches; remember the prayer stretch I noted early in my site? Try it.

3.  Take a nice long shower or bath and pamper yourself. Turn on some music and just let yourself enjoy the rhythm.

4.  Be sure to eat breakfast, it is afterall the most important meal of the day.

5.  Now consider fueling your mind by listening to a motivational audio or inspirational music.

6.  Try to complete some simple yoga stretches, an exercise routine, or walk for a short distance. We have to start somewhere. Remember to pace yourself.

7.  Stay connected to people, we all need that human interaction. Take advantage of your support systems and don't be shy about asking for help.

Don't get discouraged if you are only able to get up and shower for the day. I know some of us are unable to do much more. It depends on where you are physically and emotionally. Based on my own experience, I have come a long way. I remember when I could barely lift my head from my pillow. Please don't get discouraged and try to remain positive.

Decide what's the most important thing you can do today based upon your life goals. Then do it.

Just do whatever it takes to remain upbeat, friendly, and enthusiastic. Keep that momentum going and you will find that it keeps you energized.

Today's Tip: If you are experiencing a high level of pain and fatigue, take a warm bath, set up your bed with pillows under your head, knees, feet, and both sides of your arms. Or set up some pillows on your recliner and just relax. If you had a sleepless night, consider trying today's tip. This always worked for me when I was very fatigue.

Pace yourself.

I hope and pray everyone has a day free of pain and fatigue.

With love and hope,

Fibro Viv


P.S. I'm working on answering your email questions. Hang in there, I'm here to help. You are also helping me by staying in touch and asking questions. I truly enjoy helping others. God Bless!






No comments: