Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Journey to Wellness

Hello Everyone,


I invite anyone burdened by this illness to join me in working towards restoring his or her health. Allowing God in our life to heal us, touch our soul with compassion for others, and touch our hearts with his courage and infinite love for all. We can reach our goals by remaining positive in our mind with the wisdom and spirit God shares with us on a daily basis. Listening, requesting, and giving guidance to those in need during this journey leading us to acknowledging the life style changes we have to make in our lives and maintaining that level of awareness for everlasting results.

The most loving Heart of Jesus who brings us the strength will guide us in making the right decisions, plan our wellness program, and follow it on a daily basis. With the proper support, nutrition, and gentle exercise program, we can create a path to wellness.

You can choose to join me on my journey by creating your own wellness program. I recommend maintaining a journal. Write down your symptoms, thoughts and find a way to measure your pain. After a few weeks, once you re-examine your symptoms, thoughts and pain level, you will find you have made great progress. Please remember to focus on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of your life.

I will share my journey with you by posting my wellness program, journal, and progress. Read my next post:

I hope and pray you have experienced a day without pain and fatigue.

No comments: