Monday, April 22, 2013

Shop at Dollar General

Hi Everyone,

There is a Dollar General Store right down the street from my house. It is very convenient and I have just applied as an affiliate even though it is close to me. I still enjoy shopping online and it helps out when I am feeling fatigued and unable to go anywhere.

I will let you know if they accept my application. If so, you will soon see some new ads about Dollar General.

Take care and I hope and pray everyone is doing well today.


4 comments:

Hair Adviser said...

I also enjoy shopping on these small store adjacent to our building, the goods are cheap and quality wise it is ok. hair treatment loss

Hair Adviser said...

I also enjoy shopping these store adjacent to our building, not expensive yet have a good quality. hair treatment loss

Fibro Viv said...

Hello Hair Adviser:

I want to thank you for stopping by and reading my posts. After loosing my husband of 36 years (Jerry), I am feeling worse physically and mentally.

God Bless you, thank you for commenting.

Getogy said...

I have read your full article and its was awesome and helpful for me. thanks for posting such a good article. I will come back to your blog again to read more post.