Sunday, October 07, 2012

I LOST MY SOUL MATE, JERRY

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone for your support and prayers for my hubby, David "Jerry" Walters. I have lost my soulmate of thirty-six (36) years.



Dear Friends,

When we met with Father Driscoll for Catholic marriage counseling, Father told us the most important thing was to say "I love you" and tell each other why we loved, respected, and honored each other. Jerry never missed a day without saying I Love You Honey, giving me hugs and kisses. We never went to sleep without an I love you, kiss, and hug followed by thanking God for our family, Parents, Brothers, Sisters, etc. 

Jerry became part of my family and loved our Hispanic traditions, culture and mostly the love of family. He was an only child and wanted to make sure we had more than one child. He wanted his children to experience brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunts, and in-laws.

He is my soul mate, we complemented each other, shared the same ideas of the nature of God, he was my mirror, showed me everything that was holding me back, brought important things to my attention so I could stay focused, navigated differences. It wasn't the least bit important that we agreed on anything but that we could still love, respect, and yes, even appreciate our differences. I would like to believe our relationship changed us both for the better, both spiritually and personality wise. Our connection was physical, emotional, and spiritual, thereby completing each other. When he touched me, it was like electricity inside us when we were together. He understood that only my Creator had the right to execute authority over me and accepted me for whom I am. I loved Jerry for being there for me  and loving me unconditionally.

I will always love my true love and be grateful to God for allowing Jerry to be a part of my life. 

Here are the details of our tribute to Jerry:

  In Loving Memory of

David “Jerry” Walters

    December 12, 1944 -    September 29, 2012


Monday October 8, 2012
Visitation
4:00pm-8:00pm
Rosary
6:30pm
All Faiths South Chapel
4360 Congress
Austin, Texas 78745

Tuesday October 9, 2012
Funeral Mass
St. Ignatius Martyr Catholic Church
126 Oltorf
Austin, Texas 78704

Tuesday October 9, 2012
Interment Following Mass
Assumption Cemetery




I hope and pray everyone has a day free of pain and fatigue.

Fibro Viv


2 comments:

hair treatment in singapore said...

I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

Fibro Viv said...

Hello hair treatment in singapore,

Thank you so much. I miss my loving husband so much that I am finding it difficult to move forward. He was my life.