Monday, December 15, 2008

1st Annual People's Health Bloggers Award

Hello Everyone,

This week Wellsphere has announced their 1st Annual People's Health Bloggers Award, a competition where I can be chosen by my readers to be the world's #1 Health Blogger.

I entered the competition today, so all voters (all Internet Users) can decide who is the best health blogger on-line. Wellsphere is allowing readers to vote for me right from my blog!

I have added my Vote for me Badge on the side bar and all my friends and fans can help me win by adding my personalized Vote for Me badge to their sites too (as long as you are not participating in the competition). So post my Vote for Me badge on your blog or website. You do not have to be a health blogger- any blog or website is a good platform to promote me and my blog.

Voting begins on December 15 and ends on January 15, 2009. They will announce the winner on January 19th. The most important thing is everyone checking out Wellsphere----where you can find lots of resources and help. So please take the time to check out Wellsphere.

I hope and pray you have a pain and fatigue free day!

Fibro Viv



No comments: