Friday, October 10, 2008

Why I have not posted lately

Hello My Friends,

I cannot believe I have not posted for over a month! I am so sorry. I have been busy with my hubby in the hospital again, poor baby. He is now scheduled for new tests, more doctor visits, etc.

My dog Palamino (Pal) has cut his side hip again! I had to take him to an emergency Vet. Clinic. This cost me $300.00 plus dollars I do not have!:( However, he is worth putting myself in the negative. This is the second time this has happened. Last month it was also over $300.00.

News on me....I went to see a Rheumy because my sed rate was high. Good news, I do not have arthritis. Bad news, I have to go see my PCP for follow-up routine exams because the doctor said my body was experiencing high stress levels. Gee, I wonder why? At any rate, I am in the process of trying to find an at home job. No sales because I suck at that!

If anyone has any suggestions, please write to me. I need money soon, honestly now:(

While all this is going on, I am diligently working on remaining positive. There are worst things, like death! Pray for us and my quest to find a job that pays daily.

I hope and pray you have a fatigue and pain free day:)

Fibro Viv

No comments: