Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Viv's tips: Posture Scans

Hello Everyone,

I am finally able to update my blog site. I will start adding daily tips and things to do to help you out. I suggest you print these tips and place them in a notebook for easy reach and a reminder to do them daily. Here goes:

INTERRUPT POSITIONS REGULARLY WITH POSTURE SCANS


POSTURE SCANS AS FOLLOWS:

a. Where are your feet when you are sitting...make sure they are under your knees with legs relaxed.

b. No slumping while sitting...make sure your shoulders are not rounded, your back is straight and you are sitting on an even surface.

c. Are your knees loose?....relax your legs.

d. Where is your head while sitting?....Lift collar bone, inhale, exhale but maintain collar bone position. Sit up straight.

Try doing this and checking your posture during the day. It really helps.

I pray and hope these tips help everyone. I also pray and hope you have a pain and fatigue free day!

Fibro Viv

Everything on this site is copyright Viv Walters

No comments: