Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Personal Dream

MY DREAM

My dream is to have my health improve, share my thoughts and feelings, emotions and balance my life. I promise to share items and experiences that could possibly benefit others. There are people who suffer from a chronic illness and those that just need to remind themselves life is precious and to be grateful for what they have.

I am writing this book as a healing process for myself. I also pray that the day will come when my book is published and helps someone in this world that is filled with challenges and opportunities. Opportunities we choose to seize or abandon.

My goal is to share my feelings, emotions, individuality and personality. Survival is important and everything else is a bonus. The circumstances in my life that have lead me to write this book and why you will find out as you read on.


Everything on this site is copyright Viv Walters

No comments: