Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Resource

I have added "Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Resource" to my site as a link. This site contains useful information such as:

  • E-mail Bulletins on the subject you are interested in,
  • Library with great information (health watch newsletter, news articles, latest drug news, etc.),
  • A Community tab with various topics (chat, message board, coping center, organizations, events, clinical trials, doctors, disability and support groups),
  • Tip of the Day,
  • They also include other sites related if interested.
I added my link to their website so that I can share information with others. I am trying to add my blog in many places, so I can reach people. This site was very helpful to me when I was first diagnosed. I believe it will help others too.

I initially had them send me the Tip of the Day. You select the database with the subject you would like a tip on. The current database results include:
  • Alzheimer's
  • Arthritis
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • CFIDS & FMS
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Health
I pray and hope that this post has helped someone today.

No comments: